Its designed to handle turbidity and to remove suspended solids. These units have an ability to offer turbidity less than 50 NTU at the outlet of clarifier.
- Constructed either in a steel tank /concrete basin
- A unique rotor-impeller combination has made it possible to control mixing and slurry recirculation to accommodate changes in water characteristics.
- In HRSCC Flocculation, coagulation & settling processed in a single tank i.e. HRSCC Tank.
- It can accommodate a wide range of flow rates and solids variations.
- The unit produces a very dense sludge that minimizes sludge handling.
- Rapid sludge settling and thickening
- Minimizes dewatering equipments costs
- Minimum Operator attention.
- Colour removal
- Primary treatment of waste water.